Monday, June 18, 2012

Set Sail for THIS, Mofo!

I almost posted the old Love Boat lyrics "Love, exciting and new... " and told the story of my singles cruises days, and how I eventually met my wife on one in 2005.  We chatted briefly in Puerto Rico's SeƱor Frog's during the ship's first stop and although that cruise was a social frenzy with more than a few story lines, I left knowing I'd keep in touch with her.

As I say, I was going to wax lyrical about all that, but then I remembered Lonely Island's "On a Boat"and what a hilarious but unknown to many gem it is.  For those who don't know them, it's a raunchy comedy fake-rap collective featuring SNL's Andy Samberg and sometimes Justin Timberlake. JT isn't is this one, so don't look for him.  The rap is a parody, but the profanity is real -and prolific.  If you have the right sense of humor and can handle the over-the-top send-up then this vid's a can't miss trip.
But be warned, it 'aint fo everybody.




This gratuitous nonsense was brought to you courtesy of the 30 days of, well, gratuitous nonsense!

7 comments:

  1. I hate boats. I hate water. But I want to hear about your singles cruises days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't hate boats, but I am afraid of water. And I, too, want to hear about the single cruise days.

    *wags eyebrows*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love boats, love the water - is this video anything like Timberlake's D**k in a box?

    sorry, couldn't help myself ~ on to viewing the video.

    thriftshopcommando.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Had forgotten those songs - but listened to them with my son a couple of years ago. Love boats. Love cruises. Want to hear about your singles cruise days, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like boats. I love water. I want to hear the theme song to Love Boat.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not someone who has really ever been into doing a cruise, but it seems like a singles trip could be fun...

    ReplyDelete
  7. HA HA HA!!! My BOYS showed me that video! I'm on a mother fuckin BOAT!

    ReplyDelete