Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Wanna-Be Wednesday

Tonight We (that's the royal 'we' bumped up a celestial notch) recognize Eve Gallant for her Wanna-Be submission:
"If I were God, chocolate and pizza would be recommended low calorie, anit-oxidant-rich diet foods!"
While it's not clear is Eve meant to create a new dinner choice 'Chocolate Pizza, please' or if she intended each to have these new properties separately, I'm sure either would be appreciated by the greatful masses who would pack the churches in appreciation, if (wait for it) Eve were God.

Thank you, Eve.

If anybody thinks they have a good "If I were God..." change they'd make to this world and wants it considered to be posted up here just submit via the comment button below.  I'll be only too happy to sit in judgement (kinda what I do).

As always, If I Were God appreciates comments, ad-clicks and sharing of His articles.  He sees all; disappoint Him not.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry I'm slow here. I started to respond this morning, but got bogged down.

    If I were God I would I would repair the gene that makes abnormal or non-functioning dystrophin levels in people like Tessa. Everybody with muscular dystrophy I know are some hard-working sons-a-bitches. They could pull us out of the recession.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I were God, men would sit down to urinate. It would make it so much easier for woman to keep bathrooms clean.

    ReplyDelete